- you are studying journalism, digital marketing, media science, business psychology or another comparable subject
- still have a few semesters ahead of you until graduation
- love to present complicated issues clearly, simply and eagerly
- like to write and think fast
- are looking for a long-term role in a creative, multinational environment, with easy-going people and inspiring topics that are right on trend.
- it would be an advantage if you are studying near one of our offices.
- you write case studies, blog posts, and social media posts about our life at the design firm, our exciting design projects, success stories, and help us write about technical topics.
- you summarize the contributions briefly in the form of our newsletter
- you translate posts into english
- as sources, you tap into our Company Chat, get topic ideas from our team, and generate your own ideas.
- from this input, you compile your questions, conduct phone interviews with our team members, and write the rough draft and, after approval, the final draft.
- The professional rounding off then also includes SEO optimization and SEA campaign creation and continuous maintenance.
How to apply?
Just send us your resume with your letter of motivation by e-mail.
- please title the e-mail with the respective position and your name
- please also indicate your availability in the application email
With offices in the Ruhr area, Shanghai, Munich, Stuttgart and Magdeburg - a growing team of 40 employees and over 30 years of experience, we operate internationally in the Europe/Asia area of tension and help our customers to develop products in line with market requirements and to bring them quickly and safely into production and to the market.